Finally taking care of the stock exhaust on 2010 Yukon Denali!

JennaBear

Mar 29, 2012
20120612_110744.jpg

Corsa Touring to the rescue!

20120612_110210.jpg

:popcorn: That's going to sound NICE!! Next up.... New tail lights :lol:

No new taillights for me, don't know why everyone's issue with the stockers are???

No new taillights for me, don't know why everyone's issue with the stockers are???

:) Only on Denali's for me. Look like euro tails and I'm not a fan but you Denali will be > my burb with all the goodies you'll have on there! :)

Denali lights are :puke: Horrible design on GM's part. Swap some stock Tahoe lights on there.
Or even the solid red Yukon lights are better IMO :shrug:

Anyhoot....that Corsa is going to be NICE with that 6.2!

Sounds is pretty much stock, except for when you get on it. Exactly what I wanted. Even better, no cabin drone.

Every corsa on a stock manifold always sounds great, the 6.2 have a decent rumble stock which I was surprised of. Usually can't go wrong with corsa unless it's lts and a stout motor

Tourng is passable, but when I did my hc 6.0 lq9 with arh lts and cats with corsa db cbe it was louder then the truck is now with the cutout open. I don't know how to e plain it, but it was unbearable

Exactly why I didn't go with the sport, but I know the dB was meant for Mustangs, so it was probably even louder.

Sport our touring will get you those results with with everything else stock. If i had a setup ;like you guys id do a touring to, Older i get the more i want a stock exhaust lol.

Right I have had the headers on for almopst a year now and I may ditch them unless I get a DD. Not like they add huge power anyway next time stock exhaust until the SC or turbo blows it off. lol

Last edited:
To be honest, I would have rocked the stock exhaust were it not for the hideous tail pipe. The resonator would have made just swapping out the tip pretty unmanageable due to the angle.