Foam cannon v. Foam gun

I have a cannon and a gun.
Tbh I use the gun more frequently.
Like others have stated, getting the pressure washer out everytime is sort of a pita

if you have quick disconnects like these

Melnor 1.97 in. Metal Quick Connection Set-45C at The Home Depot

then its really not much more work. My hose had a QD, Water gun has another and the PW has another too.

The hose has this lil guy

NELSON Flex Connect Shut-Off Hose Adapter-50305 at The Home Depot

So I can shut off the water at the hose end, QD my spray gun and hook up to my PW...SIMPLE. All you gotta do now is uncoil the PW hose and get to work :shrug:

Those of you saying its a PITA probably dont have this setup and you walk to the bib to open and close the water :roflpow:

I just hate pulling the PW out, hooking the hose up, them go to town with cannon.
Remove cannon, put a tip on the gun to rinse. Then unhook hose and tidy up pw.

As compared to the gun, hook to hose, foam away, and to rinse you can either turn the valve to water, or quick disconnect to get a stream. No fussing with the pw. Roll up the hose and done.

I just hate pulling the PW out, hooking the hose up, them go to town with cannon.

As compared to the gun, hook to hose, foam away, and to rinse you can either turn the valve to water, or quick disconnect to get a stream. No fussing with the pw. Roll up the hose and done.

were aware about how to wash with a normal hose, this is about a cannon and gun. plz vete

Doesn't bother me one bit to pull out the power washer. Already going to take a little bit to wash. What's a few more minutes to pull out the power washer.

Doesn't bother me one bit to pull out the power washer. Already going to take a little bit to wash. What's a few more minutes to pull out the power washer.

:imo:

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

If you have your PW setup correctly it shouldn't be that much of a burden to use it. By using shut offs at the hose end rather than running back to the source (its like $5 for a shut off a HD) and disconnects you shouldn't have to step away from the car except for the beginning or end of your wash.

MAIN WATER VALVE > HOSE > SHUT OFF VALVE > DISCONNECT (FEMALE) > DISCONNECT (MALE) > PRESSURE WASHER

then from the PW on

FIXED (THREADED) PW HOSE > DISCONNECT (FEMALE) > FOAM CANNON WITH MALE CONNECT OR REGULAR WAND WITH MALE CONNECT

So aside from having to roll the PW out, everything is a quick connect and I have shut off control at the hose end. Work smarter, not harder.

I don't go back to the hose at all, I never turn off machine even.
My cannon is a quick connect onto the pw gun. For rinse, disconnect cannon and put on regular pw tip. Quick connect also.
What I need though, is a quick connect for the hose to the pw unit itself. I hate hooking the hose up and unhooking when finished with the machine.

The aluminum set I have is used only in the backyard with the kids water toys and garden hose stuff... I still have my all brass (no valve) ones connected to my car wash stuff.

I got an all brass 6pc kit at harbor freight. $7. I know HF, but these have been leak free and work great.