Fourstar

you didn't do anything to it, just long tubes? what are you running 1/4?

1 3/4 with an ory. I haven't installed the lq9 yet I'm doing it in 2 weeks when I have vacation. Right now I'm just running a 4.8 with 3.42 gears, It's beastly on the highway and has enough power so a stock lq9 should keep me happy for a while. Are you going n/a or boost?

So the 6.0 have oil cooler lines and my truck doesnt have an oil cooler, im assuming i need to get one at the same time ill get e fans

Looks like ill be making another trip to the junk yard hopefully they have a 34" radiator with the oil cooler already on it, do 1500s have e fans or just the 05+ hd's, what about yulons and tahoe even burbans would they have 34"radiator radiators and oil coolent packa?

I had to rent a tool fro. Orielys to get the mech fan off the water coolent pulley, also a too to get the power steering pulley off the huge bracket its on just cause i wanted more room in the engine bay for the swap, you can just unbolt it and hold it off to the side, but its pretty big... sorry been drinking if this sounds fucked up lol

Will the oil lines go around cal speed long tubes i wonder, for the time being im just gonna use the block on the 4.8 on the 6.0 ill get e fans and oil cooler later

This thread sucks with no pics, but all the 6.0 is, is a cleaned up motor, how bout a gnarley burnout tomorrow maybe ill blow my tranny

IMG_1114.jpg
[/IMG]

doesnt that bitch look baaaaaaaaaad

uploading the 6.0s first start in MY truck now lol, i need to make a thread of the issues i ran into, cause there were a few but nothing that was critical

Stock open headers in the video, today im replacing a few stepper motors in the gauge cluster

photobucket-37549-1343943533283.jpg