Front end Color Change

bgray

Stylish Canadian
Mar 17, 2012
Onterrible, Canada
I cant find any pics of colormatched silverberch trucks...wtf.

I would like to see what it looks like colormatched bumper chrome and stock chrome grille
and
All colormatched grille and bumper

44687007.jpg

thanks guys. Or if you got pics of colormatching please send

I just have the mirrors and handles if it helps

2011-04-30170552.jpg

2011-03-22174141.jpg

More recent

2012-04-19121154.jpg

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Yeah I wouldn't touch the front chrome, that front end looks best with the flash. Just match the mirrors (I vote with chrome covers to tie in the front chome), esky handles, nice chrome rims and call it done. Like Corny's ECSB, it looked good all white, but the new truck looks 100x better with the chrome

Oh and leave the bullets :IMO:

I agree with Huck the front has to have chrome in this front in with this color. I would also get some chrome handles I got some grippin billet handles with the middle opening, I hope this picture can clarify
2011-03-22174159.jpg

Last edited:
that's because the all colormatched GMC look like shit, haggard dog shit, like mexicans from mexico sprayed them and drove them to america and canada. DNW

I never seen one I like other then all black, maybe a white one but I would rather leave the chrome.

agreed, maybe paint grille chrome white, but leave the bumper chrome on top. OR, color match both bumpers white (over chrome, not rear plastics) and leave grille chrome, then remove chrome door bullets

QWIKnDIRTY

Bumper:
bgraycmbumper.jpg

Grille/Bumper:
bgraycmbumperngrille.jpg

Grille/Insert/Bumper:
bgraycmbumperngrillenin.jpg

For giggles:
giggles.jpg

Last edited:
hmmmmmmmm looks good both ways. Rear bumper will be painted to, just the chrome not the pads. I like it both ways. All painted with a billet insert would be titties

hmmmmmmmm looks good both ways. Rear bumper will be painted to, just the chrome not the pads. I like it both ways. All painted with a billet insert would be titties

bgraycmwbillet.jpg

thanks alot for banging those out

You got it. If you ever need something more involved (i.e. a full render) let me know.

Last edited: