GingerCrews 2014 Sierra thread

GingerCrew

Nov 16, 2012
Just west of DFW
Sup ladies. For those who don't already know I traded the nbs in for this NNNBS lol.

First off its a 14 Sierra SLT with black leather, 2wd with driver alert package.

I've never owned a brand new vehicle before so this is awesome to me.

As far as mods go, not really sure yet. I kinda like just driving it as is. Only thing I have planned so far is vinyl wrapping the front, rear bumpers and grill, and a 10" JL sub.
cb63f4c87502f2ba1dfedd5befb8ac47.jpg
6b400e1c5b260cdd30840fcd38686155.jpg

fd80963026e0c0c4d43e1abccbbdd3e2.jpg
9a2878c91375fa78151ab02915e956f7.jpg

Needs 6 light bars...3 on the roof, 2 behind grille and of course one in the bumper...:cheeky:

Srs though, I vote for this.

Until you ride in one. That's when I fell in love

I've driven a 15 duramax ltz, 15 Yukon and 15 esky and the interiors are really nice. the dash kills it for me though.

But even though the interiors are really comfortable, I still don't like the exteriors :shrug:

it's like, even though you might have the nicest, most comfortable Porta-potty around.. at the end of the day you are still shitting in a Porta-potty. :troll:

I've driven a 15 duramax ltz, 15 Yukon and 15 esky and the interiors are really nice. the dash kills it for me though.

But even though the interiors are really comfortable, I still don't like the exteriors :shrug:

it's like, even though you might have the nicest, most comfortable Porta-potty around.. at the end of the day you are still shitting in a Porta-potty. :troll:
Lol.

Not bashing your truck btw. It's nice as fawk and I think with the right mods it will look great aswell.

My opinion doesn't matter anyway because I couldn't afford one no matter how bad I wanted one lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Not bashing your truck btw. It's nice as fawk and I think with the right mods it will look great aswell.

My opinion doesn't matter anyway because I couldn't afford one no matter how bad I wanted one lol.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
No I hear ya. I think vinyl matching the chrome will do wonders. I'll set my sights on that then figure the rest out