Important!: Group Buy with The Retrofit Source!

Oktain

Canuck Admin
Staff member
Feb 9, 2012
Sudbury, ON
I've been in contact with TRS about running a group buy with us. Before they can give me a firm discount number I need some preliminary numbers on interest. We don't have a minimum number of people, but even if you want to buy a simple little $15.00 harness, here's your chance to get a deal on it.

Post up your name, not user name, and the part(s) you want. For example;

Pat Brunet - Morimoto 3-Five AMP ballasts

The more the merrier. They also have plug-n-play HID's which are near OEM quality, they also have OEM Denso Slim ballasts with AMP connectors that will work with any HID bulb that has those little AMP connectors (i.e. any P'nP kit.)

I may be in for a retro fit buy with projectors and all, along with fogs depending on price. I'd need the H1 relay, correct?

Chris Farragher - BI-XENON MORIMOTO MINI STAGE III KIT (H1) w/ no "extras" (just the $270 listed kit) ***edit: resealing glue would be nice for the $10
- 9005 Morimoto 3Five Bulbs

Last edited:
If I could get a good deal I'd be in. Would want to know the discounts

Interested in some of their supercharged ballast depending on discount

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

So so far I'm counting 10 interested parties along with myself.

cse has just contacted me with the possibility of combining our GB with that of another forum. More details coming on that hopefully.

Just to get an idea, cse was telling me that it looks like TRS has discounts set up like so:

10 buyers = 10% discount, 15=15%, 25=25%, etc. I'm emailing TRS as I'm posting this to confirm how they figure out discounts. If we could combine the group buy and effectively double our numbers we'd be good to go!

Firm numbers on discounts:

Hey Pat

The biggest discounts come with 25 participants, but for 10 it would be 15%. At 20 it grows to 20% and 25 it is 25%.

Thanks again Pat!

Andrew @ TRS