Important!: Group Buy with The Retrofit Source!

Is this still going? If so, I'm in and have the funds right now.

Andrew K.
ballasts, projectors, bulbs, hi-beam splitters, relay harness

Assuming we still have everyone interested who said they are. We need a minimum of 10 people to make this go.

I've been AWOL from the site for a little while since I was busy with school winding down.

3 for sure currently... I'm considering ordering my ballasts outside of the GB because both of my 3 year old DDM's just crapped out.

Wow, I figured this thing was dead after I got no responses for a week and a half. I went ahead and placed a solo order. Sorry guys

Last edited:
10% Coupon code: customgm

Once they have 10 orders they'll ship everything out.

We're good to go!

Last edited:
Need for what Wade?

Nnbs highs, lows, and fogs I hear these guys are good but I read the threads and it's like I'm reading Spanglish. I need someone to spoon feed me what the hell I need and a ball park price. Kind of embarrassing but I'm just being honest.

I may be out of line saying this but gmfullsize is trying to get a big group buy together too. Maybe we can go in together and have enough for a good discount.

I may be out of line saying this but gmfullsize is trying to get a big group buy together too. Maybe we can go in together and have enough for a good discount.

Wanna know how well that'll go over? Go and post "CustomGM is doing a Group Buy too, wanna join up?" And see how long before you get banned over there.

Hell I just want the numbers to get met so I can get a good deal on some projectors. The heck with a pissing contest. I do know how that goes though.