Harrison's '16 All-Terrain 6.2L Build

Sex. Dad just got a 15 6.2 and I drove it for a month, so quiet, much balls. Makes my NNBS 6.2 feel like a 92' Carola.

Last edited:

No more steps/lower valence. Trying to get it tinted asap, and watching for white handles/mirror caps. Still need to debadge too

EDIT: Just noticed this computer signed into my old account haha

Bilsteins are on, also got a good deal on the trail graps so I'm gonna try em and see if I like them. They're 295/55/R20, and just rub ever so slightly at full lock. It needs a wash, and if all goes as planned it will be tinted tomorrow.

How's it ride after the 5100's?

Thanks guys. It rides much better now imo, feels a lot more controlled and doesn't bounce around when going over bumps

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

Tinted, finally. 5% on the back windows, and 35% up front

Yeah I can tell they added a bunch of unsprung weight. I'm gonna see what my mileage drops to, and how well they wear. But might go to Toyo AT II's sometime down the road

Yeah I can tell they added a bunch of unsprung weight. I'm gonna see what my mileage drops to, and how well they wear. But might go to Toyo AT II's sometime down the road
that's what I went to, and they are the best tire I've ever run. I run the 295s in winter which are 60lbs, and the 305s in summer which are 74.

It's funny I bought the nittos from wildchevys and I also am thinking of Toyo at 2s when these wear out, truck looks great. I'm sure the 6.2 handles the 82 lb tires a lot better than my 4.8 does

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truck was kinda dirty here, but had a magnaflow catback setup installed (#15318). Sounds great when on the throttle, but no drone at highway speeds or issues with V4 mode. Perfect to me for a daily driver.