Help me pick some new wheels/tires!

Which wheels?

• Total voters
Been doing quite a bit of thinking on this, and based on what others have said and the poll, this is what I have come down to.

1) Stick with my current wheels, get some new tires, and take the money I was going to spend on wheels and use it on drop parts, helper bags, and possibly a rear sway bar. (Middle)

2) Get the 22 Tahoes, tires, and eventually build funds back up for the drop, but may take a while. (Bottom)

3) Get the 22 TBSS, tires, and basically forget the drop since the wheels are so much more. (Top)

Keep in mind this is my daily and we use it as the family vehicle when going around town and taking trips. Here's one last shop that's fairly proportional on wheel size.

8b9b3e0777d521c66940fc1eae8dfa14.jpg

22" tbss i think they fit the style of the truck a lot better. and also not everyone and their grandma has them.

Contacted Tony and the polished TBSS are out of stock, but he does have the machined face in stock. Hadn't seen them until he sent me the link and I kind of like it. Top is polished, bottom is machined face.

245b2c35fc1487ab36dd277487f26f00.jpg

did he tell you when polished would be back in stock ?

cause polished looks a lot better IMO

Still waiting to hear back again. He has a good package price with sensors/tires, so will probably get them from him. I have some time though, cause I need to fix my alignment issues to keep from wearing out new tires.

I don't know condition of your current tires, but I would put money to drop. Don't cheap out, as it is a daily like you said.

My daily is 4.25/7.5ish and has two car seats for my kids. Its perfect and rides great.

Drop it on current rims and tires, buy you the Belltech Alignment kit ( camber plates and bushings ) as I had mad camber buy lowering with Belltech Spindles and Belltech Adj. Struts ( added the camber plates and bushings and im golden and still have ton of room for adjustment ).

Get the drop set it up how you want since you have nice rims and tires. Then save from there for rims/tires. You can flip yours as well so make your money back..

Personally, Id go with the 22" tahoes on a 285/40/22. You wont be disappointed.

Have to agree with James, you'll be happier if you spread your money around and do the suspension stuff. The tahoes look good so it's not like you've got shitty wheels. It'll still look really good. But then down the road, I vote for TBSS polished 22s cuz those look amazing

Been talking alot with James this morning on alot of different stuff on the truck, he's a wealth of knowledge. :up:

Heard back from Tony a little bit ago and the polished are due in sometime this week, but he's only getting 7 in, so I'll have to go on and order if I want them. Next batch is 3-4 months out.

Do I go on and jump on it, or wait it out? Waiting on a final price.

You gai's..

I only try to help others on what I do know so they don't go thru the downtime or headache that I had to encounter.

I am trying to be more active, this site needs some more traffic again.