Holley hi or mid rise intake?

5a0926d719ecb722f33582e16ff1ad8c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if you go with a polished intake you need one of those polished snail things in there too IMO

Yea it would be nice but maybe in a later date I'll have one of them shinny polished turbine things

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2159c4e63e9e0cba003048e4c77f3995.jpg

33b89f122f5f2e020ee8ba517d5d4bdb.jpg

66e67e8f7f6bb060861c7ba3aa2317ca.jpg

Block sanding aluminum with guide coat is not fun lol.
273f5cbfa2d597f342270a7a929ddafd.jpg

Just an example if you want to shave a pro flo yourself lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapashit

Yeah you'll buy a $2500+ intake manifold but won't tub your bed :fp:

time money energy pick two

to answer your question, for a show vehicle yes id buy a $2500+ intake manifold with billet runners

and you haven't seen my new bed so pls go

time money energy pick two

to answer your question, for a show vehicle yes id buy a $2500+ intake manifold with billet runners

and you haven't seen my new bed so pls go
Would be :boobs: but would be pointless af for a stock 5.3 lmao. Would like to see new bed tho :cheeky:

ryan been salty AF lately :rofl:

:dealwithit::cheeky:

Would be :boobs: but would be pointless af for a stock 5.3 lmao.
:yuno: :read:
Before we get in to deep, I just want yall to know that my truck is a show truck not a race truck.. With that being said I'm just looking to get an aftermarket intake that is appealing to the eye, and also maybe have some gain in hp/tq.
Would like to see new bed tho
only person who has seen is eddeh, is top secret build :plsgo:

A holley hi rise or any similar intake is going to eliminate any bottom end on a NA 5.3. That is fact. Even big turbo guys note how much bottom end they lose going from a factory intake to a Holley hi rise.

I know you don't race but you might not like how your truck drives on the street after an intake like the Holley is installed.