How did you find us at CustomGm?

Heard about it during the durafgt invasion on Gmfs. The fapbox is what hooked me at first. Now it's its just all around better than gmfs

sent from your HTC Rezound

That was one of the funniest weeks of my forums career when the durafgts invaded gmfs. The trolling on both sides was epic. All I did was laugh when I logged on.

Last edited:
covah is actually a funny dude in person. as much as he was about being a touch ass mod on there, in person he cracks jokes and is a smart ass.

i met him at a meet with Jack Rambo, Von Wolfvinhoiser, fatkidkustoms, bigblue2500hd, jason, i forget his username and a few other guys.

Got recruited back in the beginning, now I just sit back and wait for something bagged related to pop up in the lowering section then I pounce

Got recruited back in the beginning, now I just sit back and wait for something bagged related to pop up in the lowering section then I pounce

Lol, Cub and I are still counting change to buy you a plane ticket to Shreveport to share some knowledge and help bag our trucks :crazy:

Lol, Cub and I are still counting change to buy you a plane ticket to Shreveport to share some knowledge and help bag our trucks :crazy:

hell, get me the money you'd spend on that and I'll drive down there for one of those meets you guys down there have. then we can talk bags and shit