In the bottles and on their way to you!

DylanVK

Jun 5, 2012
The production team has been hard at work getting all the product bottled, labeled, and into boxes. Shipments have started... if you don't have tracking already you will soon!

photo4_zps35ee8ade.jpg

photo2_zps908346fb.jpg

photo3_zps926a09c8.jpg

photo1_zps2512f584.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Could be uv protection too just like why some beer comes in brown bottle instead of clear, wouldn't think it would matter that much with detail products but just a thought

Would rather have good quality in a cheap black container than a more expensive clear container. fancy packages do nothing for me

most detailing people put the product in their own bottle. I wouldnt package a pretty label and container for someone who will pour it in their own bottle anyway.

i assume the black containers are cheaper than if you got a clear one?

i like the color of the products

Not really honestly a price thing, and these bottles and caps actually were rather spendy compared to others we looked at.... we chose these specifically b/c we liked the look. Also, you have 2 distinct types of plastics in this business - HDPE or PET

PET is the crystal clear stuff, problem is it is not resistant to all chemical types, so you get a strong APC or cleaner in them and they become brittle, crack, leak, etc. Its also much more likely to break when dropped or knocked over. PET is pretty, but its not the best material to package care care products in.

HDPE on the other hand is chemical resistant, a little more pliable, and a lot more durable. Theres no such thing as crystal clear HDPE... the closest you get is a semi-opaque clear (referred to as natural) that looks similar to the material a gallon milk jug is made from, which I didn't think looked that good personally.

This means our bottles won't develop phantom leaks, they won't break as easily in transit, and they won't break as easily when they're dropped. The added bonus of the solid black (as mentioned) is that it keeps the products shielded from UV light, so unlike other products that will change colors on you or change scent, ours will be consistent from start to finish regardless of where or how they're stored (short of freezing or extreme heat).

I received an excellent suggestion from one of our beta testeres actually... to put a peek-a-boo window on the spine of the bottles (like what you see on quarts of oil and things) so you can see how much is remaining. We are currently looking into that and figuring out how to make it happen.

no shipping confirmation emails?

You will receive one when your order ships. They started last night and are packing all thru today.

Big stacks of orders have been leaving daily... all VIP pre orders and regular orders will have been shipped by today. If for any reason you haven't seen tracking for your order yet give us a call! (866)970-7873

shipping1_zpsf1e11eb4.jpg

if you don't have tracking yet call us at the 866 number above... in some cases the email may have not gone thru due to typos or things with the manual orders we had to do when the site went down.

Got my tracking yesterday!

that was one concern of mine was so i could see how much i had left. since shipping ground takes a week to get to me, if im low i normally order it so im never out.

Just go by feel then. The swirl trick is decently accurate lol

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore