JSP's 2014 6.2 High Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dnw to bring ladies back to "garage" with apartment on top of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
The fuk? I would. Ladies around here would love it imo. But wait a minute. Jimmy you don't work on your truck lol gonna hire mechanics to work on it for you at your shop? :rofl:

Lol, he needs to get a square body or even an OBS to wrench on and learn with, I could see how modding a brand new truck could be intimidating for someone without some wrench time.

I'd but the land and get a decent travel trailer to live in and have a house built then have a shop built. :spendmonies:

fc35b3cdaae2f5c5e3a70ce750d2067c.jpg

Dnw to bring ladies back to "garage" with apartment on top of it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Apartment would be In front, then shop Entrance on the side, then on top the shop would be man cave with a bar.

You're buying wheels anyways, cognito imo.
hmmm

not weird at all, always thought that would be sweet, buddy of mine 75x175 building, office in a corner for his landscaping business, above that is a 3 bedroom apartment that he lives in and he has a wife and 2 kids
apartment would be downstairs but I think it'd be badass.

The fuk? I would. Ladies around here would love it imo. But wait a minute. Jimmy you don't work on your truck lol gonna hire mechanics to work on it for you at your shop? :rofl:
get shop and the right tools = have room to wrench.

Lol, he needs to get a square body or even an OBS to wrench on and learn with, I could see how modding a brand new truck could be intimidating for someone without some wrench time.
THIS. This is the exact reason I my self has not touched my truck lol. I plan on maybe buying a nbs one day to learn on. But I'm def going to have something to learn on. That's the whole point of a shop lol.

I'd love to have a massive shop with living quarters :imo:
:Shake:

Having house with a "shop" on the same property sure, but same building :tardno:
won't be permanent.. Then once my son turns 16 he can go live in it :bishplz:

I'd but the land and get a decent travel trailer to live in and have a house built then have a shop built. :spendmonies:
thought about that. Idk if I can stick a camper on the property though. We have some stupid restrictions around here.

Oh dear lord that is beautimous.

I might as well start a thread in the lounge called "The Life of JSP" :rofl:

Id pay the truck off asap then worry about land/house/shop/whatever. Nothings worse then seeing that interest pile up by only paying the minimum.

Id pay the truck off asap then worry about land/house/shop/whatever. Nothings worse then seeing that interest pile up by only paying the minimum.
Interest is only 2.9 BUT I see your point. Note is 688 and I been putting 700 on it. Soon I'll start putting 900-1400 on it. Just trying to get my accounts to a certain point before I start dropping extra. I'll be getting a raise this month so I should be able to start dropping more on it soon.

Please just mod the truck already lol
Got damnit alex don't u fucking :read: ?! I won't be home until October so I CANT MOD TILL OCTOBER. Jesus lol

Needs 22x12s asap

No no no... No 22x12's.

Sent from Tapashit

Tried to play a DVD in my truck today... Wouldn't play. Wtf?! My last truck played DVDs with out the rear DVD players. I've looked it up a little bit but can't find much on it. Anyone know if you HAVE to have the rear DVD players to play DVDs now?!

Sent from Tapashit

Tried to play a DVD in my truck today... Wouldn't play. Wtf?! My last truck played DVDs with out the rear DVD players. I've looked it up a little bit but can't find much on it. Anyone know if you HAVE to have the rear DVD players to play DVDs now?!

Sent from Tapashit
Probs some safety feature

Status
Not open for further replies.