Kyle's 2007 Sierra 2500 LBZ build

Need output pics nao, been thinking about a set of those for my high beams.

Why haven't you done a retro on those headlights yet?

But you could have output like this though.

17964222466_d0e620c1bd_b.jpg

:cheeky:

Lol even the mh1 is way worlds better than stock halogen projectors. If someone could fab up some plates to fit FXRs or OEM projectors forget about it we'd be on a whole new playing field

live from the gutter trash.

I'll just add that to the mod list then lol.

Shitty pictures are shitty, fogs are aimed all the way down. Pics make the glare look horrible

More glare the better for me, plan to put a set in the highs or even fogs that are used as drls anyway. Color looks good though, any shots from inside showing distance? Is that the ones from vleds?

Yeah they're from vled's, these are 9005's too. I'll get pics from inside the cab, buy I'm thinking about aiming them up a little.

So I could use the new mini panemera shrouds coming out soon and put leds behind them. Plus the lenses in the Denali lights are starting to show stress cracks and I have to polish them every few months. :eek:kay:

So I could use the new mini panemera shrouds coming out soon and put leds behind them. Plus the lenses in the Denali lights are starting to show stress cracks and I have to polish them every few months. :eek:kay:

Mine too! But it seems it's on the inside or something like a film cracking

Mine is the outside. Either way it probably won't be for a while. Have much more important things to save money for instead of spending another $500 or so on new headlights.

Mine is the outside. Either way it probably won't be for a while. Have much more important things to save money for instead of spending another $500 or so on new headlights.

Same I finally have mine to where they are perfect I don't wanna do it all over again with 7.0s.

Went ahead and had the HD hood fitted and painted.

sierralbz by Kyle , on Flickr
sierralbz by Kyle, on Flickr

Updated mod list:

Plans:

Convert DRL’s to signals Done
HID’s Done
Switchbacks Done
Clear headlights Done