Laptop mount

Fourstar07

Jan 23, 2011
Anyone have or seen one? I youtubed a few vids they look cool, some swivel for driver and passenger would set off my interior

I think It would be cool if it wasn't too bulky and could easily be taken out or stowed away

Denaliano had one about 10 years ago, not sure where he got it from. Tried :google:?

We use to use them in our work trucks. That one in the video looks a lot better than ours, not much room for the passenger with the ones we used. Just bolts on to the seat mount.

i heard there's a lot of shit ones out there, maybe i'll make one, if you guys like it maybe ill make one for you lol

Monitor your exhaust bearing temperature while you're at it. ^^^

Just out of curiosity Jake, what are you gonna use the lapytop for in your truck?

I would guess logging and monitoring Pat. Just convienent to have a mount vs just chucking your laptop on the seat

This is the one i have in my work truck. Not too bulky and pretty quiet compared to a lot of the ones my co-workers use

http://www.autoaccessoriesgarage.co...Laptop-Mount&gclid=CKO53beu3rQCFSOnPAod-V0A-A

4018_1_md.jpg

idk, it'd just be gnarly to be like denaliano, lap top mount, mail in order bride... just to get on the net while i'm driving or something for the passenger to do

i'll look into that jose thanks, thats more $ then a tv mount lol