LBZ Round 2

Swampfox

Feb 8, 2012
Well as some of you know I have missed my first 2006 LBZ for some time now since I sold it back in Jan. 2010. I've gone through a lot of trucks since then and have finally bought another CCSB LBZ with 58k miles on it. I've had it since June 14th and finally got the title on July 20th and registered it. The truck was super clean but I'm real particular with how my trucks are so I did some work to it. The rear bumper had some tiny dings so I found another clean one and swapped it over. I also did the escalade handles and painted the frame and other odds and ends. It had some terrible wheels on it that I did not like at all but that is an easy fix. I had to replace both batteries since the 6 year old ones didn't want to hold a charge any longer. I gave it a complete adams detail with the porter cable and got 90% of every fine scratch out. Only issue left on the truck to address is the small dent on the top of the bed rail that was covered up with the plastic bed caps I ripped off. It is now sitting on chrome H2's with 295/70 Nitto Trail Grapplers. Any way on to the pics of day 1 to now.

1cefb21b.jpg

3a7c611a.jpg

a656443b.jpg

5f073665.jpg

a10e0d00.jpg

87966fd3.jpg

20bd5308.jpg

99c80f85.jpg

33b986a7.jpg

what's up with the front bumper off in the one pic?

I took it off to paint behind it and clean the frame and I swapped the lower valance. I have another truck to drive so I just disassemble things randomly. My neighbor asked me if I liked to keep my trucks really clean or something.

not a fan of the h2s but all in all it looks sexy as hell.cant wait to see what you have in store for this one :jelly: