led

I'm running switchbacks my friend.

Biggest thing to check is that you put them in properly. LED's are polarity sensitive, so if they don't come one, pull them out, rotate them 180 degrees and plug them back in.

Something that nobody mentioned to you is... make sure that the bulbs you're running in the DRL's are rated for 14.5V Mine have built in heat sinks to take the extra voltage so they don't blow out. GM goofed and their DRL's pump out 14 volts on these trucks, that's why in the early 2000's you used to see trucks rolling around with burnt DRL's all the time. You'll blow through an LED bulb in no time.. and that's what I'm worried you did.

Your running lights are 12V though.

My resistors are tapped into the brown and black wires on the signals. These are the ones I'm running: 2 X LED Turn Signal Load Resistor Blinker FIX 50W 6ohm | eBay

Cool man thanks for the info. I'm about half ready to give up on them all is almost well I just need to look into 2 more to see what's going on with them it's just so Damn tedious

the bumper lights on my car need to be replaced. They have leds, but they are janky and one is burned out.

g8-clear-black.jpg

well vled has a kelvin unit to go by, superbright has a output rating. any other websites? vled is pricey but looks better built. and they have actual ratings. but dnw to spend $60 on fog lights

dnw lpp, I will look for other alternatives as well. vled is out of 5k bulbs, I plan on running 5k hid so I want it to match.