led

Just looking at the pic, I can almost say 100% that some of the bulbs will have to be taken out and switched around to work. That little side marker 194 led should be on in that pic.

OK I'll screw around with it and let you know but yes please if you get time later post pics

Will do. If you take the light out to change the bulbs around, snap a picture of how the resistor is set up also

Well on one of them the connection was just corroded (thought I cleaned it better) and the other needed to be flipped around. I'll get pics of the resistors on soon.

It solved most of it. I still have 2 lights that don't come on fml. Everything else works good tho.

They do not come on when I'm in drive or at night fml. I guess tomorrow I'll try looking into fuses and making sure my connectors are still good because they look a little burnt up.

Yeah I'd check them. Also maybe have someone put the car in drive while you check it out. I know if you have the parking brake down and try to see if they're on they wont come on.

I don't have drl's on my reg cab, but they came on just fine on my ext cab when i had leds in there