Lift kit on a Yukon inqueries ...!!

UnLeasheD

UnleasheD Motorsports
May 19, 2011
Cali
as most of you guys im selling my pickup and replacing it with a SUV .. thinking about a yukon, denali or an escalade doest matter which ..

here is my question we are looking for a lift kit nothing to extreme nor tall .. maybe 4" at the most .. what setup do u guys recommend >? wheels and tires .. i thought about some 20" maybe the cencal look ..pics would help if anyone has any .. help me out here .. throw me a freakin bone lol

thanks aton

I really doubt they make any lifts for auto ride. Buy a z71 tahoe IMO they look fucking sick lifted

X2. They make 4.5" and 6" kits I believe for them, as well as different size body lifts. And they are downright awesome when down up nice and clean

edit: for Nbs's actually. not too sure on nnbs's since i never looked into it. but ive seen 6" nnbs hoes on 35s

Sent from my toilet-ed HTC Rezound

Last edited:
My MOMS Ltz 4x4 suburban. 6" fabtech 35" Toyo mts and 20x10 -12 helo Maxx 6 wheels.
ae40b172-ba73-11a7.jpg

ae40b172-ba8c-1349.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My mom liked em.. They were a good lookin wheel 3 years ago when we did the lift and everything. Now they have soooo much more out there. Those Moto metals Ina 20x12 on 35's with a 1.5 body lift and .5" spacer would probly look fuckin tits on it.

^Yeah I was gonna say, can't hardly beat the 6" fabtech. You can leave it set low if you want, but those kits are actually more like an 8" and I think you can even get 9-11" out of em if wanted with some adjustable struts (IIRC that's what Zero had on his NNBS on GMFS). If you don't want it high, leave it at it's lowest setting and run 33x13.50s on a 20x10 or 20x12 IMO

^Yeah I was gonna say, can't hardly beat the 6" fabtech. You can leave it set low if you want, but those kits are actually more like an 8" and I think you can even get 9-11" out of em if wanted with some adjustable struts (IIRC that's what Zero had on his NNBS on GMFS). If you don't want it high, leave it at it's lowest setting and run 33x13.50s on a 20x10 or 20x12 IMO

Actually this is a true 6. Not 8" for watever reason. We had to trim the fuck out the fenders to get the 35's and x10's to fit, prolly bc it kicked her wheels out another 1.5" up front. Her angles are pretty much dead flat and goin down the road u can tell it was some cali. I'd add a leveling kit but she didn't want to. It's a Good kit imo.

Last edited:
Don't like the lifed burban. Looks too long/big deal Imo

sent from my HTC Rezound

It looks sooooo bad ass goin down the road compared to a Tahoe. They have a Tahoe lifted and a Yukon lifted in my area and goin down the road they don't look as good. I guess to each their own. Look badass in person.