Looking for turn signals, help me out brodudes

I honestly think you'll be okay with thoes. Seal them up with silicone. Even if you get 5 yrs out of them. For 33 bucks its a good deal

agreed on what slick said, those look good, I got mine off ebay for around that price and they have been nice sofar - i have found that none of the cheapie brands of clear corners and what-have-you are very durable. Silverado clears probably lasted 5yr, Maximas were just starting to get bad when i sold it after 8yr.

thanks, my last pair of non oem was garbage on my obs. fgt APC shit, but I got a baller deal and that was when I was young and dumb

I'm on year 2 with these. Honestly I see moisture in my Denali's before I do these. I did notice that they are vented though, just like the OEM's. I have yet to have moisture in there.

The Spyder ones are on backorder and they do not plan to make them anymore. They only make the all clear ones for the GMC trucks now because they said most people that buy aftermarket turns want the all clear and no amber. I know because I ordered a set from Sparktec and they refunded my money and said they couldn't get ahold of them. I contacted Spyder and that's when they told me the bad news.

:pissed:

If you find a site that actually has them order two sets because I want them too.

you stuck on having amber in them? I love my 100% clear corners. I just got my second set after a rock chipped/cracked one of them after 3 years.

not a good shot of them but you get the idea
DSCN1272.jpg

so what do you have now tony? stock?

Yep. :(

you stuck on having amber in them? I love my 100% clear corners. I just got my second set after a rock chipped/cracked one of them after 3 years.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b334/rickplum21/sierrra/DSCN1272.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Yes, looks funny with out the amber in the turns with the Denali head lights with amber. I'll just keep the stock ones if I can't find the Spyder ones.

DSCN1272.jpg

yup, imo that looks retarded, and I am way picky with my shit

That first set you posted look way better than I expected. Id just get those and add a bead of silicone to prevent moisture. I wish I would have seen those before I paid like 35 for mine.

I can see what your saying, so get the clear corners and clear denalis... problem?

:crazy:

:beer:

Yeah, problem is finding the clear ones like these is next to impossible

6939951340_73d5a78664_c.jpg

7086024089_2b4e01de88_z.jpg

Those are the ones I really wanted. :sigh: