Looking for turn signals, help me out brodudes

To hard to decide between clear or amber with clear eBay denial's or OEM hmmmm

This is the decision I was trying to make. I didn't have the time to mess with trying to retro the clear denali though. Might change my mind if Corny can get his set apart easily. I'd have to finish up and sell my current amber ones first though.

why is there no pic of these on?

It's been raining constantly since I got them and I don't have the Denalis on the truck right now.

A. you have a garage B. you have time to post, you have time to swap C. get them the fuck on or I will mail you some bubonic plague

A. Wife's car is in the garage
B. I post while I'm at work, they won't like me working on my truck while on the clock.
C. Don't think they would look good with the stock headlights.
D. Might put them on this afternoon, going to look at some wheels first though.
E. Come at me bro.

what happened with the GMC's you sent me a pic of?

A. move wifes car out of garage
B. install denali's
C. who care's what those dillholes think
D. oh, it's already been brought

Guy with the wheels I sent to you was being a douche. Originally he wanted $650 for them and when I got there he wanted $1000. Told him where he could kindly go and store them and left. I have another set I'm going look at after work today so hopefully this guy doesn't change his mind on the price we agreed on last night. I'm getting a bit of moisture in the driver side light so I took them off to reseal them. Hopefully on Thursday afternoon I can get to that. Once that is done they will be going back on the truck. These damn halogens in the stock lights are killing me lol.

This is the decision I was trying to make. I didn't have the time to mess with trying to retro the clear denali though. Might change my mind if Corny can get his set apart easily. I'd have to finish up and sell my current amber ones first though.

I just feel like picking up the clear Denail's because of the rarity but what's hanging me up is how they fit, I hated how far they stuck out from the hood line.

Sent from Buck Tooth Betty

No, I have the ones with the amber. The clear ones I sold to Ginger, those pics were before I sold them.

This what I'm running now, or plan to once I reseal them.

IMAG0082 by BOO5TED, on Flickr

Last edited: