lowered a tad more with some 22's

allenp

Feb 19, 2013
So I lowered my front end down another inch finally and my tires were waayyy too big in the front lol. so my buddy let me borrow his SSS Replicas. looks pretty good I think. Not sure if I want these or the tbss wheels. but wheels and more low are next on my to-do list.

after the drop--
kdrhU2o.jpg

on the replicas--
we5VCZn.jpg

eryrugaj.jpg

Problem driving low? :lol: just kidding bro it looks sick, I say tbss 22's or wait for gmc 22's and get black imo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I do not like the lights cleared. and I'm going to color match the front end for sure idk about the handles. I just bought an hd bumper for it so it should look pretty sweet.. idk what grill I'm gonna go with yet either. as for wheels I wanna do tbss in grey or black not decided yet.

and for sure I'm going lower. but first I have to do a c notch this 9'' drop without a c notch fuckin sucks

I do not like the lights cleared. and I'm going to color match the front end for sure idk about the handles. I just bought an hd bumper for it so it should look pretty sweet.. idk what grill I'm gonna go with yet either. as for wheels I wanna do tbss in grey or black not decided yet.

Cleared lights make the front end go from ugly and outta place orange markers to clean and sleek. But clear lights, colormatched handles, and colormatched fe would look best.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cleared lights make the front end go from ugly and outta place orange markers to clean and sleek. But clear lights, colormatched handles, and colormatched fe would look best.

Summed up perfect :crazy:

Interested in seeing it with HD bumper and lower for sure.

I'm trying to find a "good" painter here in az to color match the bumper for a decent price. and as for rims I'm still saving up and undecided =[ and I'm ordering spindles/ and a cnotch soon so I can go low low =D

^^^ Didnt even notice that... Good eye, they need some loving or new ones all together. Light output would be alot better with some good cleaning or new ones.

eryrugaj.jpg

Problem driving low? :lol: just kidding bro it looks sick, I say tbss 22's or wait for gmc 22's and get black imo

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

I asked tony if he knew if they were going to make gmc 22 and he said that he had not heard any thing about that. But gmc 22 would look sick