Members in the salt belt

Dinner

May 16, 2013
Palmerston, Ontario
Just curious what other guys do that drive their vehicles all year around.

A lot of people in Ontario believe in Krown under oiling but just wanted to see what other people are doing??

I coat my frames in Rust check rocker guard when there virgen fresh. Then I have them krowned every eyar. Everty spring I put it on the hoist and pressure wash all the krown off. Also power wash my truck once a week usually.

i will be driving my truck through the winter, i spent 3 days underneath my truck coating the rusted frame in POR15 seems to hold up great, will also be getting it under oiled by Krown and yeah spraying the frame off every week while washing the truck :grguns::canuck:

Ya I got it Krowned last year but I was hoping to get a winter beater this year but that's not going to happen.

Plan on getting underneath it this weekend to pressure wash it.

The wax has already fell off on the cab mounts so I'm going to stone guard it after I get it all cleaned up.
Should've done this during the summer but I had full intentions of getting another vehicle but I have some bigger priorities at the moment.

I coat my frames in Rust check rocker guard when there virgen fresh. Then I have them krowned every eyar. Everty spring I put it on the hoist and pressure wash all the krown off. Also power wash my truck once a week usually.

Does the rocker guard stick to the wax on the frame? It's a 2012 and there's only a couple spots where the wax has come off

This, just take a look at Brandon's trucks and u will know this is what u need to do.

So I spent almost 3 hours tonight pressure washing the underneath of my truck. It's really not that bad but it still makes me sick what 1 winter does to a brand new vehicle.
Kicking myself that I didn't do this in the spring but I did a pretty good job tonight.

Picking up some rust check stone shield tomorrow at crappy tire then hopefully I can get the few spots prep'd and put it on.

hey man, i sprayed stonesheild directly over my 2009 lmm frames factory coatings, never had a issue and worked awesome. I have mulptile pictures out there on it