My 95 OBS

Dat Reflection
IMG_4257_zpsf2e7e8fa.jpg

IMG_4258_zpsadc17f40.jpg

:bertstare:

:security:

i happen to live in right in the pathway of all these hs kids booming their sound systems and haulin ass through the neighborhood.......hopefully we find a place before the lease is up

sweet truck, I miss my 95 OBS. Twas my first truck back when I was in high school.

Thanks man! I love the heck out of this truck! It has a few flaws but they arent bad enough for me to get worked up about!

look at sams old truck, thats what yours could be like with wheels and tires

Ya i hear ya! I just gotta find a damn job in this dinky town and save some money for some wheels and tarz but im trying to stretch it out bc the tires i have now arent to old!

so i found a new spot to get pics today! ended up getting the truck a little dirty but ill wash it tomorrow.

IMG_4259_zps3a0f242c.jpg

IMG_4260_zps61299a1a.jpg

IMG_4261_zps0aa9d17b.jpg

IMG_4262_zps07ade0b8.jpg

IMG_4263_zpse3de18a4.jpg

IMG_4265_zps120dfc81.jpg

IMG_4266_zps65aff6e0.jpg

IMG_4267_zpse69e8115.jpg

little dirty
IMG_4268_zpsa782cffe.jpg

surprisingly the Bridgestone Dueler RVT tires i have on there didnt fail me, even tho it was dry and a few spots were muddy i got through in 2wd easily. Tires got a little mud in between the tread but cleaned out quickly.

:hmm: looks to be off of Bison Rd. Didn't know you could go out there. If you wanna find some mud go out behind the mall. Its where all the high schoolers go. Pulled a dumbass out last week there.

Sent from my teepee

:hmm: looks to be off of Bison Rd. Didn't know you could go out there. If you wanna find some mud go out behind the mall. Its where all the high schoolers go. Pulled a dumbass out last week there.

Sent from my teepee

not sure names of roads but the honda, dodge dealership on 75 right at the end of town i took a left on the road BEFORE the honda place and drove back up behind the dealership! I didnt see any blockoffs or posted signs. Its up by the water tower diagonally behind the honda and dodge dealerships!