My Adam's Collection

Justin Greenroyd

Nov 7, 2012
I'm always adding more and more to this collection so i figured i'd make a thread that i can update everytime i get new stuff. I really want to work on building up all the towels. And i have to get some gallon refills so I'll probably get another rack because i'm starting to run out of room. This is what i have so far
3a562644bffc11e2b4ef22000a1fbd4d_7.jpg

5b537932bffc11e299ae22000a1f9c95_7.jpg

my dads and I are about like that, 2 adams bags full, a milk crate, a big adams box with the PC kit, and 2 shelves that are a tad bigger than yours. gotta love it!

Puts mine to shame as well. Will start building mine up when I have a real job :crazy:....wish I had more space to store mine as well, need to try and snap pictures of it sometime.

my dads and I are about like that, 2 adams bags full, a milk crate, a big adams box with the PC kit, and 2 shelves that are a tad bigger than yours. gotta love it!

Pics or it doesn't exist :crazy:

Puts mine to shame as well. Will start building mine up when I have a real job :crazy:....wish I had more space to store mine as well, need to try and snap pictures of it sometime.

Pics or it doesn't exist :crazy:

its back home ill pull it out some time whenever i remember

lol chago. my adams collection consists of leather conditioner and a travel size interior and leather clean, the stuff i got in the mystery box. other than that, its all different companies

all bullshit aside, that detail spray cleaned the shit out of the doors where the moldings were.. first time Ive ever used it for that and it worked like a charm!

damn.looks good. and good idea with the clear drawers for the towels and such. i keep putting them back in the original bags but will have to steal this idea from you.cant wait to rebuild my garage so i can get some organization going

Ah okay, one of these days I'll pick some up or ask for it as a gift. I just keep snagging the little trees and open one every other week or so. Lol.