My first truck! 04 Chevro...no wait...yes...no...wait..

One rivet on the driver side and two on the passenger side would not come out. Was about to say FUCK IT and just run and get new arms at one point but I was past that. I was determined that they were coming out lol.

It's a bad combination when your truck is just as hard headed as you are.

One rivet on the driver side and two on the passenger side would not come out. Was about to say FUCK IT and just run and get new arms at one point but I was past that. I was determined that they were coming out lol.

Story.
Of.
My.
Fucking.
Life.
My God the accuracy

That's a good signature for me

Dibs

:shake:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Well it turns out that noise a while back was simply from a lack of grease in the steering components so that was an easy fix. I still want to do cognito uca's and fox resis at some point though. Mf rides like an appliance dolly.

Anyways, spent a few hours doing some little shit today. 3rd brake light was fading so i pulled it off and candied it. That didnt turn out well and my tail lights are shitty too so I'm looking at new tail lights and 3rd bl. Also polished the preds a little bit. And then finally got started on undercoating the body and the rest of the frame. I think I'll pull the bed and knock out undercoating that in one of the next weekends.

What tail lights should I go with this time? Im not crazy about the stock tails, also tired of sierra tails, but dnw leds lol. Im in a complex.

6a52f861ce989ea2c04dd73cefd05c4f.jpg

Gimme dem tails. Best looking taillight option for nbs imo. I'm not a fan of any aftermarket tails. candied sierra's look best.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Get the eBay candied Sierra's. I have them and they're holding up great. Then just get a new 3rd bl and call it good.

cody n I had a bitch of a time too....took a grinder to all the rivet heads, then drilled them about half way n used his air hammer to push them out...FUCK doing that again.

22x12s and 33s for sure. But I'll pass on the preds lol. I want x12s next. Might step up to 22s if the budget will allow for tires too by then