My VHT Smoking Tails Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i do is lol at his posts. Backdoorfgt, why cant you just listen to us and stop trying to redneck your truck out? If you dont wanna listen then thats cool. Drive ur pos redneck truck and dont even post here. Be like all the other newb fgts. As stated there are alot of mods that you can do that are cheap but not half assed like you do. When your ready to grow up then make a post that says "growing up, please help me save my truck". Until then, stop trying and go the fuck away.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucking this^^^^^

I was wrong, so were you. I asked him today. theyre not oem, but not stick on either. He got them through LMC

Chrome Outside Door Handle Sets | 1999-06 Chevrolet Silverado 1999-06 GMC Sierra 2000-06 Tahoe and Suburban,Yukon and Yukon XL | LMC Truck

frabz-233747.jpg

if this guy don't wanna get bashed then he should just go to silveradosierra.com

no haters there no matter how ugly the truck, they just support that individual for their truck and gettin work done to make it how THEY want instead of how OTHERS want it to look.

We would all say do what you think looks good but we dont want to look at a pos vatozone truck.
You could use some friends (like everyone here) with some actually taste.

I dont get what the problem is with wanting to make my truck different, how "I" (notice how this says "I" and not "you") want it. where is the crime in wanting to stand out from the crowd? I don't belong here? So your saying people who want custom trucks do not belong here. let me remind you, the definition of custom is not "what my friends have" it's what I have, and they don't

Its ok to have a custom truck, your truck isnt custom however, its a stock silvy with shit looking taillights and alot of rust. Dont give us that 'I wanna be different' bullshit, you did something that looks dumb and now you're getting made fun of for it.

I dont get what the problem is with wanting to make my truck different, how "I" (notice how this says "I" and not "you") want it.

The problem isn't the need to be different. NO ONE here want to cookie cutter ride. if we did...we would have left the trucks the same as when we bought them. You want to be custom, and that’s great! But there are right ways, and wrong ways to “being custom.” And I think THAT is what everyone is trying to get across to you. It has NOTHING to do with you wanting to be original…but everything to do with how you go about it.

Putting cheap, stick-on parts and rattle canning your tail lights with cheap paint isn’t the right way…it’s the cheap way. It’s why Autozone populates more corners on the south-side then liquor stores here.

People aren’t telling you this simply because they want you to spend more money…but to try to keep you from wasting money. You ghetto-can your tail lights…shit fades and looks like shit….you ghetto-can it again… shit fades and looks like shit….you ghetto-can it again…next theing you know, you’ve blown 200 bucks in VHT paint and your tail lights look like an elementary school art project. Or you send them off for 100 bucks ONCE, get them candied or smoked, and your DONE. For good. Don’t have to mess with them again.

But you also ask people’s advice, not only for the proper way of doing things, but also to help keep your own vision of your project in check. Let those with a bit more experience in putting a customized truck together help guide you into a finished product you can actually be proud of. Cuz sometimes, the stuff you see on the internet might SEEM like a good idea...but when included into your project, will looks completely lost and not flow into the over all design in the least.

That’s the point….or should be….of being a part of a community of people with the same interests. The combined experience of the members SHOULD increase the quality of the products produced. To help steering you away from crappy parts and processes…to point you to new ideas that you may not have considered.

Last edited:
Your truck isn't custom at all. It's fucking ghetto. We keep trying to help you make it look good, which is subjective, and do it the right way, which is objective. You just don't get that we are trying to help you not get made fun of by a bunch if people. Just stop doing cheap ass mods. Do it right the first time and it won't look like shit like it does now. Also if you don't want our help just don't fucking ask. How hard is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.