NBS backup camera

My tint is just so damn dark, and I live outside the city...there aren't your typical lighting possibilities you get from all the buildings and street lamps! Our street lamps are LED, but we have very few. I have to roll my windows down usually. This would be a huge plus, and for the cost, would make more sense than just LED/HID reverse lights that could interfere with other drivers!

Would like to get one on the frame for the rear and also one in the front wired seperate just for fun.

My tint is just so damn dark, and I live outside the city...there aren't your typical lighting possibilities you get from all the buildings and street lamps! Our street lamps are LED, but we have very few. I have to roll my windows down usually. This would be a huge plus, and for the cost, would make more sense than just LED/HID reverse lights that could interfere with other drivers!

In my night time picture that is reverse lights only. We dont have street lights in my subdivision and now other lights are on except whats on the houses, those are all 60w standard shitty bulbs. it sees plenty well at night. If you add some lights to the bumper it would see great, thats also on my list of stuff to do.

Anybody hook up an NNBS "backup" rear-view mirror? How hard is it to do?

DNW To drop the coin on a DD.

Anybody hook up an NNBS "backup" rear-view mirror? How hard is it to do?

DNW To drop the coin on a DD.

I don't think it would be any harder then wiring in any other temp/comp mirror and wiring the camera in. That's a good idea actually.

Sent from my busted Desire using Tapatalk.

Only thing with those is the screen is suuuper tiny and its kinda hard to see whats exactly happening.

DD's arent that expensive anymore these days, you can get decent pioneer ones for around 400 and find one thats a model or two older for 300 or less.