Important!: Need some much needed guiadence lowering my cc

BradRios

Jul 12, 2013
Sup guys my name is brad an I own a 2007 classic sierra cc....an I wanna go witj a 4/6 but the more I read into it going that low has alot of issues that go along with that drop, I hear driveshaft issues are common....i also heat you need shims(dont know what those are or what they look like) what the difference in 16 & 17 inch spindle. Which is better? Sorry for being such a noob I have droppecother trucks they were jst all single cabs.....an from jst reading tney seem so easy.....any advice an info is appreciated. Im very OCD so everything has to be perfect an will not half ass a job so im reafy to learn l thanks guys for the help in advance!

Thanks man, I been reading....but no where does it say anything about 16 & 17 inch spindles....like I jst want to know whats the difference, my truck came with stock 17 inch rims....but I will be riding on txs edition replica 22s so should i do the 17 inch cause my truck came with stock 17s or will the 16+ spindlea be better....thanks for.the reply

The difference is the size wheels you can run with them...and the turning radius. Everyone recommends 16" for better radius.

Ok, thanks guess the 16+ spindle it will be, gonna do some more research an make sure thats what I want to do but I do want good turning radius....btw jared love your truck dude!