Need some opinions 01 bodied silverado

Good combination :imo.....was going to do my suspension stuff purple if I bagged.

I liked what rollin35s said. Do it silver and dark purple but then do my suspension pieces candy purple to make them stand out a bit. I think Brett just did his control arms that color and they were beautiful.

I don't think anyone drops their truck truck on stock to be different. Quit getting all butt hurt because someone thinks your ideas are gay.

On a relative note, I've always thought that pearl white looks good with black wheels. Buddy of mine tried on some black wheels on his 05 Escalade and I liked the way the colors went together.

Edit: This is a satin pearl but you get the idea

20120130-221111.jpg

Last edited:
Not getting butthurt at all. Was merely a joke. Thing is, I have a use for my tows, and I like them. So they're happening.

This is the silver I'm looking at.
ajypu9aq.jpg

3a4y6ygy.jpg

Maybe I should just go 4/6 and make it a white crew cab on oem 20's... Be different ya know?

I dont see what your point is? Maybe I should dump a shit ton of money into a truck...no wait, I have a mortgage and other responsibilities...I like my truck as is.

I dont give a fuck what you do, but tows look dumb as shit on that truck above as I said, and will look dumb, I dont care if you use it to tow or not, the shit you are towing doesn't necessarily need tow mirrors.

also, your wheels are trash, so if you are going to make a stab at me, make it when you have non-trash ass wheels. I would take my old VHOs over those AR wheels any day. I never claimed my truck was different, I have done small, yet effective mods to it within reason and budget, I prefer a nice roof over my head rather than a built truck for what my income is.

Now, if you want to take constructive criticism I will continue to give it, but if you insist on being a douche, I am sure many will agree you can just sit here and ask and receive more jackass responses...CUB, I give you permission to troll!

Wow. Why does everyone take shit so hard around here. Pull the stick out of your ass and chill out.

Throw out any comments you have. Please. I'd love to hear them. Let cub troll. Gmfs here we come.

Here, let me help.
Your wheels look like pewp,
What company makes winter tires for 24's Eskimo.

I didn't think my comment hurt your feelings that bad, but sorry if it did.

imo, you dont need tows to tow jetskis, boat, small trailer. a huge 5th wheel or something oversized, sure, but looking forward to see how it turns out.

:beer:

My main concern is our Calabria, bc it has a rack, wake boards , speakers and lights. It's almost not legal bc It's like 8'4" wide with the shit on it.

Everyones so moody today, usually people here dont give a shit what people on the internet think. Even if tows do look gay, not a big deal to change them when the time comes. Would still be 99999x better than shaved mirrors

Everyones so moody today, usually people here dont give a shit what people on the internet think. Even if tows do look gay, not a big deal to change them when the time comes. Would still be 99999x better than shaved mirrors

Word. It's all good though. Exactly, I can always take them off and put others on.

I like the idea of the silver body and purple suspension. Try the tow mirrors out if you don't like them then get rid of em. I'm sure its not too hard to sell them on the forums

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

I like the idea of the silver body and purple suspension. Try the tow mirrors out if you don't like them then get rid of em. I'm sure its not too hard to sell them on the forums

Sent from my DROID RAZR M using Tapatalk 2

Me too. Exactly, especially since they'll be smoothed, painted and leveled,

:nono: atleast here we have trolls with talent

If it were me I would go with orange, probably my favorite color on trucks. The silver would go better with black wheels though (although i think black wheels wash out the look of any vehicle). Give the mirrors a try if you want; on a long, body dropped truck I can see them fitting in just fine.