Need some opinions 01 bodied silverado

CUB, I give you permission to troll!
Oh shit :)
so i want something that will make the rims stand out next to the paint unlike the black paint I had before. Ive also considered color matching the lip of the rims as well.
Lol black rims stand out...really?
Mitt-Romney-Sucks-Here%E2%80%99s-Why-Photo-by-2bp.jpg

Also, can't you get a clear coat on the billets or even powder them silver? just throwing what if's out there :shrug:
Yes, powdercoat some clearcoat on and enjoy polish free billets instead of black fag wheels.
Silver and purple. Candy purple on suspension.
/end thread
Do that^
Maybe I should just go 4/6 and make it a white crew cab on oem 20's... Be different ya know?
Pour paintstripper on your truck, that would be pretty different IMO

Last edited:
Hahaha, yeah, black wheels stand out against colors like orange and white. I actually plan on using paint stripper on my hood soon.

So plans are, silver with purple stripping, black rims until billets, and clear coated billets next summer.

Yeee we talked him out of black wheels! :pepper:

Imo orange and silver 2 tone is more of an old school/hot rod look. Keep it solid for bright colors.

I just like the orange on that truck. Keeps kicking me back. Would love to have an orange truck but it just doesn't flow with what I have planned.

Also considered doing white because its a color you can do so much with.
udarybu5.jpg

Black on top, metallic gray on bottom split in the same place it was before. The top will match the black wheels while the gray will make them stand out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Dont clear billets ..... they dull out under the clear. And no black wheels either, makes wheels look like there missing a hub cap.

Last edited: