New to the Site, Have a Few Questions

MCARVER

Jun 12, 2013
Ellijay, Ga
I have a 2005 Gmc Sierra 1500 currently sitting up on the rough country 6" NTD, running 17x9 xd spy's on 35's. i recently just put myself on a 6 week waiting list at a local shop on black 20x12 moto metal 962, i also ordered a set of 35x12.50 toyo mts, how much of a body lift am i going to need to clear the width of the x12s? appreciate any response.

Body lift and your 6" lift? There shouldn't be a problem with just keeping the 6" on there. Unless you got some kind of retarded back spacing.

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2

the 17x9 xd's i have now, have 4.5 backspacing and it rubbed pretty decent had to trim a good bit but i'm also running just enough crank to level the NTD. so i figure with 20x12's and 35's im going to need just a tad bit more of lift, i was thinking a 3 inch body would be plenty.

I would run an 1.5 body lift if anything, then trim accordingly. 3" doesn't look bad on half tons as long as you hide it

he already ordered the 35s... so 33s are not an option lol

I would run an 1.5 body lift if anything, then trim accordingly. 3" doesn't look bad on half tons as long as you hide it

this, imo. 1.5 or 2" and just trim a little. 3" if you wanna be safe, but then need nerf bars to hide the frame

ordered 2" performance accessories BL and 5 inch block this morning, thanks for the input fellas, and real quick will an HD tow package mount up on my truck? i know they come stock with a 2 inch BL and i do not want want the gap between my bumper and hitch

Yes, it will mount up and will make it look like stock again with a 2" BL. You're going to have to redrill the rear mounting holes though, it isn't completely "bolt on".