NEW TRUCK! 94 RCSB Sierra 4x4

Ginger you mine linking me to tow mirrors your talking about?

I was planning on the 97+ stock mirrors.
But i kinda would like a big mirror.

Looks to be kept pretty clean for it's age. Would love an OBS rcsb to build like shortNtall's old white one

Im keeping it way it is. I love it. I want Mirrors and bumper lift but thats about it.
I like it a lot . Its clean rides fine to me i dont go offroading so its staying.

Its a clean truck. Ive seen it in person at bills. pics dont really do it justice. I didnt realize bill sold it. its been maintianed and treated well since he got it. Youll enjoy it.

2 more pics. Really need to get a real camera on it

boommmmmmmmmm.jpg

tn-3.jpg

Truck looks badass. my cousin has one just like it a '94 chevy. The obs trucks are the best GM made and just won't die. You will enjoy it for sure

The obs trucks are the best GM made and just won't die. You will enjoy it for sure

This but please don't test it to hard, your truck is clean still. I got my 88 when I was 15, by the time I graduated high school nothing lined up anymore and EVERYTHING rattled. The transmissions are the weak point(I am on #3, and finally just built it myself with good parts). Don't get me wrong mudding is fun but be smart about it, don't see how far or how high you can jump it. My 88 really was a great example of how tough these trucks can be and not in a good way.

*EDIT* Also remember to grease the front end when you change oil.

Pics were taken at my house on other side of my pond.

Only thing im gonna do to it is upgrade to 95+ stock mirrors . Other than that its staying exactly how it is! :p.

Enjoying it everyday.

Lots of Fish! Havn't had many really big Bass caught out of it.
But recently about 2 weeks ago there was two aprox 7 pound Bass caught out of it.

Nd we have tons of Brim and Catfish.