Nick_H's Generic Red Silverado Build

b84e822504459f8d192305b38c403ffb.jpg

Happeh now?

some wheels spacers will get you buy till the tires wear out IMO

LSP is already on me for "excessive tire width.. we has zero tolerance in MY state boi.." :csb:

But that's only one douche dick, the rest are ight.

Good news is I may have the lift, tires, and wheels sold this week.

Lowering? Or just changing things up?

Just changing things up. I'm hoping this guy doesn't drop the deal. I've got my orders ready just need the money in my hand to pull the trigger. 7" FTS powdered black with red insert. Couldn't find any other color combination that looks good on red.

Any input on this?

As far as wheels I'll end up with 20x10s or 20x12s. The 22x9.5 I wanted isn't produced any longer but they have them in stock a few places but I'm not paying full retail for something I can't get at the shop..

i hate the FTS lifts because of the front crossmember. but other then that i have no comments lol

Because of their cute diamonds in them? Lol.

yes and they seem low its like the ground clearance isn't there which for the most part doesn't matter since you don't off road the truck but it just looks dumb.

i like the cts and cognito ones better simple tube set up

yes and they seem low its like the ground clearance isn't there which for the most part doesn't matter since you don't off road the truck but it just looks dumb.

i like the cts and cognito ones better simple tube set up

I considered cognito but cousin isn't set up through them...yet. Might have to check further into that. And well I didn't think I'd be using mine any off road but new camp has a pig trail for a road. And I don't want to get high centered because of pretty lift lol. Glad you pointed that out. May have to measure mine now vs my buddies.

I considered cognito but cousin isn't set up through them...yet. Might have to check further into that. And well I didn't think I'd be using mine any off road but new camp has a pig trail for a road. And I don't want to get high centered because of pretty lift lol. Glad you pointed that out. May have to measure mine now vs my buddies.

My FTS had plenty of Clearance, I didn't like the fact that it didn't come with a skid plate for the diff,

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't remember if there was or not.. I know they'll sell you one for their kit but it doesn't come standard with it

Typical.. thanks i'll check it out. Overall pleased with that kit? Quality vs competitors? I haven't had much experience with any other kids beside skyjacker, superlift, and bds.