NNBS Ext. Cab Rear 60/40 Bench Seat...Need Help w/ Part #'s

ckfarrell32

Just got sharted
Jan 5, 2011
DFWTX
Okay so here's what I'm trying to do:

Somewhere on the interwebs a while back I remember seeing someone with a NNBS ext. cab with two individual rear seats instead of the standard 60/40 split rear bench seat. I remember reading about it as well and apparently it was just two of the /40 split seats and it will just bolt right up. So I wanted to do the same thing. I would like to have the gap in the middle without a seat to possibly have room to bolt a nitrous bottle to the floor and still have room for someone to sit on each side. If anyone can help me find the part # for the /40 section of the 60/40 rear bench seat in the black ebony cloth I would appreciate it. I'm sure I could go to a salvage yard sometime and look but I've been ridiculously busy with work lately. Barely have time to sleep.

I appreciate the help guys.

Awesome. Thanks bud! Wow that's a shit load more parts than I expected lol. Gonna be expensive, junk yard might be my best bet.

I remember it too...even posted not too long ago about it, just can't remember where I saw it!

Maybe I saw it from where you posted. I think it will be a sweet set-up. Pretty different :imo:

I think it would be cool to get a custom console made that housed a subwoofer or two and a nitrous bottle but I just want it to be anything gaudy. Just something that looks like it would be factory using stock carpet/interior cloth.