NNBS radio harness?

D1nman

Mar 27, 2012
West Monroe, LA
Ok i have a 2009 Denali sierra + my Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD double din touchscreen from my old truck. I want to buy a plug and play harness to make the bose work with it. i know nothing about the harness. who has one or knows of what is the best? im looking at all these on crutchfield... Axxess, PAC, Etc... Are they all good? i had Axxess in my old truck after a Metra one blew. I just need to know which one does what, who has one, who likes theirs, etc.

The one Anthony posted will work and it combines both the factory integration and the steering wheel controls modules together which is nice.

Axxess and Metra are the same company.

I had the same setup as you in my NNBS (4300DVD) and I had all the same functions as you since it was an SLT, I had:

One of these for factory integration: Axxess GMOS-LAN-02 Factory Integration Adapter Connect a new car stereo and retain factory amp, OnStar, Bluetooth, backup cam, and warning chimes in select 2006-up GM vehicles at Crutchfield.com

That will retain your door chimes, turn signals, Onstar, etc.

The only thing I didn't like about it was the shitty ass turn signal tone it has. There's a wire for the volume of the signals that you can tap to ground once you get it up and running to turn up/down the volume. It's annoying as hell, but I turned it down and dealt with it.

And one of these for steering wheel controls: Axxess ASWC-1 Steering wheel control interface ? connects your car's steering wheel audio controls to an aftermarket stereo at Crutchfield.com

Both straightforward to install. Either solder or get a bunch of butt connectors, heat shrink, and go to town.

The PAC unit wasn't available when I got mine, otherwise I would have gotten that one I think. I've had good luck with PAC in the past (not that I haven't with Axxess/Metra).

A note on that specific setup. The mounting depth of the 4300DVD is pretty deep, my truck had a brace in the back of the radio bucket that I had to cut out with a Dremel because it didn't fit right at first. You're probably going to have an absolute bitch of a time trying to get the unit, factory integration module (pretty big), and steering wheel control module to fit. Be careful taking off the trim around the radio too, it's super easy to break where it gets thin near the bottom and they're not cheap to replace.

Last edited: