NNBS Stealth light bar?

JBlack151

http://customgm.com/under-construction/4670-jblack151s-2011-silverado-ccsb-build-thread.html

5ehesyqe.jpg

e7esumup.jpg

aresa7e7.jpg

guvyru3y.jpg

Last edited:
Actually been toying around with the idea of gettinga 20" one and install it between the tow hooks on the GMC. Not sure how that would look on a street truck though.

Actually been toying around with the idea of gettinga 20" one and install it between the tow hooks on the GMC. Not sure how that would look on a street truck though.

It'd be different. Just go ahead and order one. If you don't like it, donate it to me. One of us will win.

I think slammedstagram (spelling) on Instagram or someone like that has done it.

Edit: like this?
a9agenud.jpg
huhu7y9u.jpg

Last edited:
Matt with the pewter nbs crew(Sammy's bud) had one before he tore the bumper up at pismo

That's what I want to do, but stupid front plate law keeps from doing it.

I have thought about doing what Zach did and mounting 2 8 or 10 ones in the top bumper holes.

:ffuuu:

EXACTLY like that. Was actually looking him up just now. Looks like he's from the Metairie area and knows some of the same people I do.

Now that I think about it, Cornny did the same with his crew cab too.

Last edited: