Obs lift suggestions

if you buy bilsteins now, you will need more later.

How far are you from DFW? I think my fronts will fit your truck, you can have them for free.

if you buy bilsteins now, you will need more later.

How far are you from DFW? I think my fronts will fit your truck, you can have them for free.

Im 15 miles south of the kansas border in bartlesville 74006, north of tulsa pretty far but from readin le fapbox they wont fit?

wasnt plannin on gettin bilsteins now im wonderin if the shocks i have now (that my neighbor said needed replaced when he sold me the truck) if they would last til i get monies for lift then buy bilsteins when i buy lift then sell shocks that come with lift to recoup some money

makes me wonder if i really do need to replace front shocks bc truck drives and rides fine to me

Last edited:
I think you might need it with the x10 wheels but Im not 100%. If you can id go x12 with 1.5BL. But then again i Like a proportional. And wide look not the cali style.

I think you might need it with the x10 wheels but Im not 100%. If you can id go x12 with 1.5BL. But then again i Like a proportional. And wide look not the cali style.

not sure about x12s but I know when i get my OBS done it will hopefully be 6+3 on 22x14s

i want a nice stance like sams and probably some 20x10s i thought about doing a 6inch suspension then 3 inch bl but kinda not sure, if i just get a bl do i still have to get a dif rearend and all the other stuff?

i want a nice stance like sams and probably some 20x10s i thought about doing a 6inch suspension then 3 inch bl but kinda not sure, if i just get a bl do i still have to get a dif rearend and all the other stuff?

Sam has the RCX 3" with a 2" body on 18x10 325/60R18 so if you got an RCX 6" deranked an inch for flat angles and 33s you would have pretty close to the same stance without a body lift

my main goal in the long run is probably a 6inch rcx then a 3 inch BL with gap guards, billstein shocks or something similar, and the right gearing and rearend and the hardest part is deciding on wheels i like the toyo mts and the cooper stt tires but im clueless as to what else to get.....

my main goal in the long run is probably a 6inch rcx then a 3 inch BL with gap guards, billstein shocks or something similar, and the right gearing and rearend and the hardest part is deciding on wheels i like the toyo mts and the cooper stt tires but im clueless as to what else to get.....

you want to run a 37+ tire on a 15+ year old truck/motor?

You're brave. Mines on 33s and it slowed it down just a little but i wouldnt even want to try to push something higher.

you want to run a 37+ tire on a 15+ year old truck/motor?

You're brave. Mines on 33s and it slowed it down just a little but i wouldnt even want to try to push something higher.

hmmmm maybe i shouldnt although its only got between 155k and 156k, i may just get a small BL, i kinda want the stance your truck currently has with just the BL, with the wide and tall stance, IMO looks perfect, always wanted to go big but now u mention it on this old of a truck itll probably be more of a pita