Ole Girl gets some new new

better start building your 6.0 chris to try to beat brandon

I'd be a fool to go dollar-for-dollar against Brandon. :rofl: He works hard and it shows, that's why we all love his builds.

Nah, I'd rather just use this as info for my swap down the road, and see what he upgrades. Like the master etc. If it's in the budget for me, I'll do it too.

dont you need to change the brake pedal too brandon?

I bought a new pedal cover, just gonna trim the pedal down on eash side.

If i need any pics chris i'll be giving you a shout, I never had to rip apart of red truck so I dopnt quiet know the exact routing for some items with a NVM

Its not exactly a budget build, Trans and clutch alone cost 7k, im anticiapting a 8500 swap

If you ever decide to sell this truck I think there'll be another one of your builds coming North.

Sent from my igloo using my SGS4 eh.

Last edited:
If i need any pics chris i'll be giving you a shout, I never had to rip apart of red truck so I dopnt quiet know the exact routing for some items with a NVM

So long as I don't need to rip stuff apart to get you pics, that's fine :rofl:

Eagerly awaiting videos :naughty:

Im excited for it. I really hope I can squeeze the procharger. Im really torn, I kinda want a fun car to drive, I wanna renovate bathrooms, AND i want a procharger. Cant do em all....ive got some white people problems to think about

Im excited for it. I really hope I can squeeze the procharger. Im really torn, I kinda want a fun car to drive, I wanna renovate bathrooms, AND i want a procharger. Cant do em all....ive got some white people problems to think about

I'd say do the manual swap, then do the house stuff, then get a car.

That way once the truck starts losing your interest, you'll be able to slap on that procharger and be good to go again.

I'd say do the manual swap, then do the house stuff, then get a car.

That way once the truck starts losing your interest, you'll be able to slap on that procharger and be good to go again.

depemds what kinda car he wants IMO. Truck is sick as it sits. I'd do house. do tranny swap over winter then spend summer getting it dialed in and then at that point decide on procharger or car.

Got some parts fellas!

My trans came in. What a beautiful piece
null_zpscfdf680f.jpg

null_zps62a13cb7.jpg

Monster twin disc stage 2 and billet flywheel
null_zpsee08b3a8.jpg

null_zpscd2881c6.jpg

Order a 36" clutch line today and te tick performance c5 adjustable master. Gotta do a lot of work to get that to work but it'll be tough and won't snapped