Ole Girl gets some new new

p-73-tick-performance-adjustable-clutch-master-cylinder-kit-for-c5-corvette.aspx

Brandon I still vote no to procharger. Put T-56 in her and call project complete. Save $$$$ for fun weekend super fast car.

I'm on the fence for procharger still. Boost can be troublesome lol I got yanked for 145 on the 403 last thiraday

Yup using console gonna make a shifter boot through the console. I wanna find some mint 03+ seats and get some Tucany amareto katzkin leathers, make the boots and door inserts same color. I figure someone will pay for my current charcoal ań side katzkins

Last edited:
jesus fuck 145?! That's just stupid. I feel like I'm pushing it when I'm doing 120, usually I don'tgo over 112 on highway.

And :tableflip: to your leather seats! I want them for my truck interiors!

poop I have some great condition 99-02 seat's with arm rests I'd give you.

and just because:

:hng:

b393ba160a0d02b701484a8ab4e28102.jpg

picture.php

images

va4ata4u.jpg

Exactly what I want, weve alreayd discussed how fantastic that is. I would do the CC, but i think that color with a Beige truck would look dumb

Found a local that has a million sets of seats for some reason...waiting for pics

Last edited:
I want them for the dezol as well. would have to do some sort of accents to hepl break it up though with the dark charcoal int

Got my tick c5zo6 adjustable master today. Also got a clutch line so it's all oem plug and play....hopefully

Just need my bell housing to arrive and I Gould have it all. My dad leaves for Florida for a few months in the new year, so once he's gone I'll have free range in his shop to get this thing do e. Still undecided on procharger.....and also on interior. May leave it as is, and do that interior in crew cab.

null_zps39202c2c.jpg

null_zps007a047a.jpg

null_zps806bcab2.jpg

subbed, i will be doing this swap to mine, very soon if the engine im trying to get goes through. have to ask, did you miss the red truck and decided to make this one a manual?

Yah i miss red truck, but its not the reason for the swap. Reason was that I blew the tranny in my Supercharged crew cab, so instead of spending another 4k on a flt level 7 for it, I stole the trans from rcsb.