Opinion on wheels

I wouldnt waste my time making the CC fast, Beside the reg stuff you already got, I wouldn't go much further.

Wanna go fast, get a rcsb project truck...just makes more sense.

Lots of nice racelines out there, Also Rushforth makes some really nice options, ive been eye fucking the Concept and Fuels both nice and very exclusive

Or dem Raceline illusions are nice

IMO any kind of "twisted" wheel only looks good with a huge lip out back and tucking some tire. A simple 6 spoke billet would fit your truck really well though

All it takes is money
Im happy with mine,i had to jump quick,i bought what i could afford
Otherwise id have twisted blades on my shit

money is hard to come by these days...having a house and things of that nature take precedence.

But I think this is what I want...

Billets, making a truck fast is expensive and includes a lot of related expenses (tranny, rear end, misc broken parts). It's your daily driver so leaving it as is performance-wise is probably your best bet for reliability, and if you ever feel like going fast get another trans am or something that's what I did.

meh, at $1k a wheel, I would run billet specialties, I've read that between them and b. coddingtons (older sets) that they have the best quality. I wasn't really turned on by any of the Rushforth wheels.

My faves are Billets Specialties and Intros, they have a couple makes I am drooling over, but for $2500 I can have a set of Racelines and save at least a grand.

No

No

yes

No.

Yes.
Yes. Yes. No.

Yes. Yes. Yes. No. yes.
6 lug billit intro 22" wheels and tires

or these but they are 24"s but seem like a pretty good price
24x10 intro twited vistas brand new
Yes. Yes.

Yes. No.