Opinions Wanted

Kase

Apr 8, 2012
Idk where I shoulda put this, but I just want some input.
e9ety9us.jpg
evevu3ub.jpg

I would like to get a set of either wheel above for my 02 rcsb silvy, but I already have a set of nnbs chevy Z71 18" wheels.

What would you guys do? I plan to do hd hood, Z71 Tahoe valance, full paint match minus the valance, and 4/7 drop.
Thanks fellas.

Lol y'all are for sure right. I'm hoping to find a set before long that way I can pull my Gibbs 20s off. My uncle has a set of the star 17s on his blown up obs feed truck lol maybe he'll hook me up.

Lucky y'all! Lol I had 2 sets this time last year.. One set was factory alloy the other set were powdered coated flat black and 2 of them widened 2" for the rears. Not doin me good now lol the money helped back then tho.

I'm gonna say either 17 will look awesome. I have some pics on my computer saved of a lowered rcsb on those nnbs wheels I'll post up in a bit. I was gonna run those before I sold my set lol

Heck yea man I'd appreciate that! I'm glad you went the route you did lol your truck is freakin perfect lol

Whoops, they were on my phone but got deleted by accident a while back. Sorry about that. It was a truck over on gmfs. 03 gmc rcsb, 2/4 drop on thise nnbs 17s. If I happen to find the pictures I'll post them up.

And thanks, it's far from what I see as perfect but it is awesome to hear that!

No problem man. Thanks anyway. I just think your truck has a real clean look. Hope to get mine lookin good this summer lol

Lol damn I'm undecided! I guess the Z71 18s are completely outta the question tho lol

Lol those are super nice wheels. I've had a couple sets in the past. I like them, just wanna stay with a 17 this time because the performance bug has got me again. And if I run 20s I'll just use my Gibbs wheels lol I'm ready to be cammed/stalled/FBO, all that fun stuff again. Lol