Pics of the 03 after detail using Adam's products!

Kyles03

nbs
Jan 26, 2011
Minnesota
For the first time I used Adam's porter cable kit on the truck, and it needed it bad! I've used the kit before on my car and other side detail jobs with amazing outcomes. So I'm a happy customer!

DSCN0488.jpg

DSCN0498.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

DSCN0490.jpg

DSCN0489.jpg

DSCN0497.jpg

DSCN0495.jpg

DSCN0492.jpg

DSCN0499.jpg

I see I forgot some spots under the valence :crazy:

Truck looks spectacular as usual, considering it hasn't changed in a couple of years now.

you cant even tell mine were done, they look factory. I paid 1400 bucks, it was full rocker replacement. The guy had to pull the doors, hood and fenders off to do it too.

Ill take some pictures once i get my truck 100% completed with my current mods im working on.

I just can't see myself spending thousands on rust repairs, just to drive it in salt again. imo. Rust is in my doors, both rockers are shot, and there's one pin head size bubble under the right front flare.

Can't decide on fixing and not driving in the winter, or just letting this truck go and not care anymore.

I just can't see myself spending thousands on rust repairs, just to drive it in salt again. imo. Rust is in my doors, both rockers are shot, and there's one pin head size bubble under the right front flare.

Can't decide on fixing and not driving in the winter, or just letting this truck go and not care anymore.

trade trucks drive mine in winter IMO

my doors have no rust, and same with the fenders, i wash the fuck out of my truck in the winter. i used to take it through the creek by the house to wash the underside real well