Police Tahoe Wheels

Going tonight. Will post results and/or mugshots. Just remember, it was MY idea bud.

Lulz

Last edited by a moderator:
I thought it was quite jesty. But seriously I know you're smarter than that.

brand new one parks down the street from my house, has chrome molding, ltz grille, but know he works for GBI, and has those 17s....Too bad I want those steelie 22s they ship on the eskys.

Can't view things on gmfs anymore. I have these;
aefc931a-25ad-e4c4.jpg
and want them to look like the pigs.

Yeah, those are the ones that was posted for sale on GMFS. Those done even have to be sand blasted unless they have some blemishes. I know discount tire around here pc's and they are warrentied. Had a buddy that use to have a lightning that had them pc them black for him and they got slight curb check on them and they redid it for him.

out of the probably 50 Eskys I did PDI's on none ever came with 22 steelies

Cant help all that, maybe not in rust belt? LOL. Ive seen them on a select few on haulers @ truckstops (im a driver). Maybe eskys thatve been ordered to run Gm Accessory wheels? LaterDelvin had a pic I believe.

http://www.lotpro.com/cars/2013/cadillac/escalade/options/

Look in additional options, shows 22" steel interim, now wheter thats saying the wheels are only chrome clad bs or whatever im not sure. but Know ive seen the 22" steelies.

Last edited:
Cant help all that, maybe not in rust belt? LOL. Ive seen them on a select few on haulers @ truckstops (im a driver). Maybe eskys thatve been ordered to run Gm Accessory wheels? LaterDelvin had a pic I believe.

I would like to see them but I put the GM Accesory wheels on Eskys, Avalances, Silverados and they all came with 17s, same wheels as the spare tires have. I wish a set of 22 steelies would have come in you can bet your ass I would have scooped them up, hell I snagged some of the 17s.