Police Tahoe Wheels

you should ask around. From what I was told they arent dot approved or something. seen a couple on them in columbia, sc at a truckstop...

i bought these wheels with tires for a 100 bucks. its what i had to put on it after it got totaled

steelie 22"s
iva3p2.jpg

got that pic off gmfullsize.. ive seen set a set on craigslist with out tires for 250 tho

My drag set kinds looks like police setup. 17" 8 holes up front and 15" soft 8s out back... all black with chrome caps.

Do fucking want you to pay for me to send my set to you

*EDIT* I DO NOT have the center caps

Do fucking want pics and more details.

I wish someone just made a chrome center cap in the police Tahoe style that I could put on my nnbs 17" steelies. Don't understand why someone hasn't made these yet. I mean fuck, if the center caps were $75 I'd get them, paint/pc my steelies black, and ride the fuck out.

I imagine them on a 6 lug 67-72 with dog dishes and white walls painted on

67-70 :read: 71+ are 5 lug.

But 20" Nissan Titan/Armada/Infiniti wheels are easy to come by.
iphone006.jpg

iphone009.jpg

That with some more drop, and some dog dishes would be awesome.

As far as police style centers, while not quite the same you could do something like the 6 lug trailer style push on caps
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trailer-Center-Caps-15-6-Lug-5-5-Bolt-Circle-Chrome-/330577613766
Or find a set of spider caps in the right diameter and modify them to fit your wheels. Use the cone portion to push through the wheel and just get some chrome lugs to match.

Last edited: