Post the Truck you just cant quit looking at:

I will never understand why people put their lift pumps where you can see them. I know everyone says "it's easier to change filters" first of all I bet half those MFers don't change the filter that often. And then even if they change every 500 miles is it that hard to crawl under the truck for 10 seconds vs countless hours of looking at their stupid white ducking filters.

Sent from your girls iPhone.

I will never understand why people put their lift pumps where you can see them. I know everyone says "it's easier to change filters" first of all I bet half those MFers don't change the filter that often. And then even if they change every 500 miles is it that hard to crawl under the truck for 10 seconds vs countless hours of looking at their stupid white ducking filters.

Bruh then you can't see it. Errebody gotta know u got dat FASSSSSSS wit cat filters

Lmao I just don't get it. Mine is under my bed where you don't know it's there and the only thing that really bad that can happen is if my driveshaft blows up it might take the pump out but I don't have to worry about people fucking with it

But how else would you know it's a deezol brah? You can't own a diesel unless you let everyone know by rolling coal, stickers, etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao that's another thing. I bet 90% of the fgts with their pump out like that aren't running big enough tunes for that much fuel.

"Yea I got a fass 304957392 gph pump. I used self tappers and mounted it to my bed side because it's way easier to change the filters"

"MMMMHHHMMMMM got 5 custom tunes by KORY WILLIS but they are all smoke and lope tunes lol u think I can afford to fix shit when it breaks?"

"KORY WILLIS"
"LOPE TUNES"

Lol I have ppei tunes but I see on ig kids are like KORY WILLIS PERSONALLY TUNED MY TRUCK HE PUT IT ON HIS DYNO AND WITH LOVE AND CARE MADE THIS SMOKE TUNES

/rant

Nah u got it fucked up. Cory Wills in SOFLO BABY makes smoke tunes. Drives a 12v.

Rotfl

I swore it was kory but just shows how I'll never be able to ball for the gram.

I swore it was kory but just shows how I'll never be able to ball for the gram.

Im fuckin with you. Cory wills don't exist, Kory Willis writes some of the best tunes out there.

Oh word. Yea I'm pretty happy with mine, they still smoke a tad much for my liking but I think that is cuz of my converter/turbo set up

All these kids around here run longhorn fab shop, pretty sure it's only smoke tunes lol

Molly is jealous bcuz he has no smoke tune to roll coal on fgts

sent from my glade air freshner

90% of the tards with diesels do not understand you need xxxx amount of air to match your retarded amount of fuel to make power. fkn idiots. my buddy deleted/tuned his 6.7 and was mad that it didnt smoke that much. :facepalm:

Just when I wrap my head around the whole county thing you have to throw in that crazy LA parish shit lol

Just think of it as a different word for "county".

Louisiana was formed from French and Spanish colonies, which were both officially Roman Catholic. Consequently, local government was based upon parishes, as the local ecclesiastical division. Following the Louisiana Purchase in 1803, the Territorial Legislative Council divided Orleans Territory (the predecessor of Louisiana state) into twelve counties. The borders of these counties were poorly defined, but they roughly coincided with the colonial parishes, and hence used the same names.

good to know when im there in a few months :secret:

Where is this "there" you speak of?

GSPs don't like it too much when you call them God's Special Police either lol

Sent from a dingleberry

Oh lawd :turborofl:

I can't stand ducking filters.