Post your Product Collection!

This is a thread to post pics of your detailing product collection. I figure people like dylan and budd will prolly kick most of our asses. But lets see what you have.

This is my detailing cabinet.

Only thing not in the picture is my adams bucket/grit guard and foam gun.

2012-09-18_19-00-57_35_zps3b85c8b4.jpg

Last edited:
2012-07-25_18-57-57_40_zps7910bd6a.jpg

2012-07-15_14-02-37_425_zps7e76f343.jpg

Have more svrt, and keep my adams tiwels inside the house, so they're not pictured.
Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

IMG_20120825_172919.jpg

All of my product. The brown box is full of unused towels. The top shelf has all of the towels I use. I need to order at least one more set of polishing pads. Only 2 things not from Adam's is some Meguiars Premium Wax & Blaster Sidekick I got through work.

Last edited:
Im not a huge fan of waxes really, more a sealant guy. Last longer and gives the hard as glass shine which i prefer.

Yah i have some pinnavle souvern wax that was 100$ and im not impressed

Only pics I can find. I need to pick up some new pads and stock a few things/add some things.
3a2f46dd.jpg

48153a5b.jpg

c68115a5.jpg

I just picked up the MF towel bundle, definitely needed a second great white towel because one just doesn't cut it for drying the whole truck, it eventually gets saturated beyond drying really well. The bundle came with some glass towels, I looked up a little on them but still not really sure how to use them, dry, wet?

I just picked up the MF towel bundle, definitely needed a second great white towel because one just doesn't cut it for drying the whole truck, it eventually gets saturated beyond drying really well. The bundle came with some glass towels, I looked up a little on them but still not really sure how to use them, dry, wet?

just use them like you would a normal towel, i spray the glass cleaner, let it sit and eat some of the bugs and shit, then spray again, and then wipe in a uniform direction. it works really good.

This is Just My Adams collections I've collected over the year.

u6yze7am.jpg

Have more products in the garage.