Post your Product Collection!

I have a pc now and have been wanting a flex. Tou guys that use it is it worth the extra cash

galaxy s3

like everyone says, a PC is nice to just to maintain the non daily driver, the flex is to fix things that are daily drivers like mine through winter and maintain with one swipe with the new compounds vs. up to 3 swipes with the old compounds and the PC(like i have right now) and it still wouldnt be as good as the flex

like everyone says, a PC is nice to just to maintain the non daily driver, the flex is to fix things that are daily drivers like mine through winter and maintain with one swipe with the new compounds vs. up to 3 swipes with the old compounds and the PC(like i have right now) and it still wouldnt be as good as the flex

Heard that FFB....I have my PC and old compounds. Upgraded to the new compounds and still didn't finish correcting my entire truck, I got tired of doing it and gave up lol

Yeah I really wish I got the flex instead of the PC. I'll get it eventually.

The PC is a great stepping stone in the world of machine polishing.

It's a great tool to get some "seat time" with a machine, then you can upgrade to the Flex or a more powerful machine once you're ready to step up to the next level.

I did that very thing, and I still have my old PC that sees full-time 4" pad duty for the hard-to-reach spaces.

Got a new cabinet yesterday to house my sloppy stash.
Before
u3aqasur.jpg

7e3ugy8a.jpg

Afturd. Ended up arranging: top shelf - wash stuff. 2nd - interior. 3rd - buff/protection in sequential order. Bottom - brushes & flex
narumube.jpg

uhapyteb.jpg

memuduhy.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
My columns are duplicates too. Top shelf is fuck deep in all Adams. Other two are a little thinner. #1 product is up front, then if there's more of that type of product it's behind

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

not necessarily a product collection but i did buy a new merino mitt and some squeeze bottles for rinse free wash and my soaps.

I got a little crazy with buying gallons and didnt have any way to easily pour them into my jigger for washes and maintenance so i looked around and found these. They come in 5/8/16oz sizes i got the 6oz for $1.99 each which i feel is a great deal. The plastic is thick and easily to hold and not slippery even when wet. I also really like the screw cap, these could easily pop off and get lost otherwise.

Highly recommend if you dont have anything.

14222061388_717aab1bdd_c.jpg

14222028569_34f64b96ea_c.jpg