RCSB Derpamax Build

Maybe this year lol. Closest track is 2.5 hours away and I'm always busy in the summer. I spanked the shit out of a new Jeep SRT8 and was still pulling on him and my speedo was burried... with a boost leak too lol

that's so sick there is so many punk as kids driving their parents land-rovers, bmwand jags and all that shit, it makes me want to build a fast duramax.

you should race katie when her truck is done.

Matt, I know it would be a hell of a drive(probably 3-3.5 hours) but my local drag strip is having a diesel night this summer would be awesome to see the rcsb show up and kick some ass

Custom wheels you say? How is this going to happen?
I bought T6061-T6 22x14 blanks and had a set of wheels designed in autocad/solidworks. Hoping to have them in 6 weeks or so. No more logos for me. I didn't want to do forces again, forgis, fuels and Specialty forged are about the same price as my one offs and no one else will have them unless I tell them or they figure out the process like I did. I lucked out a bit and know a few guys that could help me out.

I bought T6061-T6 22x14 blanks and had a set of wheels designed in autocad/solidworks. Hoping to have them in 6 weeks or so. No more logos for me. I didn't want to do forces again, forgis, fuels and Specialty forged are about the same price as my one offs and no one else will have them unless I tell them or they figure out the process like I did. I lucked out a bit and know a few guys that could help me out.

Going to be fucking sick. Can't wait to see them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys, I figured out Matt's process and design.

Here it is:

baf24778d40890b4b311306b942f224c.jpg

:cheekydance:

That's pretty badass, and you had your design checked for structural rigidity and what not too, or not?

Only thing I think, which I'm sure you already thought of, is don't put those little faggot circles into the outer lip like fake beadlocks, lip needs to be smooth like 22 weld cheyennes

Corny pulling a corny with dem one off wheels. Gonna be sick. I probably would have went with x12s for the daily driver but x14s will look good too :happehdog:

That's pretty badass, and you had your design checked for structural rigidity and what not too, or not?

Only thing I think, which I'm sure you already thought of, is don't put those little faggot circles into the outer lip like fake beadlocks, lip needs to be smooth like 22 weld cheyennes

This, please make sure they're safe, don't want to hear about them breaking. Also agree on the lip, all these homo forces with fake gay beadlock need to go.

Yes they will be checked, if he wants to come forward he can cause he's active on this forum. I don't want people bugging him for stuff they will never go through with though so I'll leave it up to him. And I hate those little circles on the lip, I got blanks that don't have them and dont plan on adding any. Justin Wilson (sorryboutyaneck) on IG text me and told me I should put "boulder money" on the lip rofl. :corny:
Corny pulling a corny with dem one off wheels. Gonna be sick. I probably would have went with x12s for the daily driver but x14s will look good too :happehdog:
If they are too wide I found a set of 22x12 Flat lip cheyennes that need a littke work but then I might sell the Forces.
This, please make sure they're safe, don't want to hear about them breaking. Also agree on the lip, all these homo forces with fake gay beadlock need to go.

Yeah no logos anywhere, and no circles on the lip either. I tried getting my Forces without them but its part of the blank.
Smooth rolled lip like intros would be :boobs:

Sent from Tapashit
Yep, I like smooth lips.

Last edited:
Doorsan must move some fucking dirt for custom wheels. Always curious why no one had true custom wheels, should be sweet.

22x12 Cheyenne's on rcsb and custom 22x14 on ccsb hnggg
Lol that might be what I end up doing.
Doorsan must move some fucking dirt for custom wheels. Always curious why no one had true custom wheels, should be sweet.
Doosan lol. We don't move much dirt, more boulders and rock work than anything. They aren't much more than fuels, specialty forged or forgiato... and no one else will have them so even better. Gunna troll people when they ask. We already made a fake logo, just waiting on actual vector file to show up to double check the wheel. Also have to decide on what center cap I want

Depending on the lines/style of the wheel, a bullet cap like on the 286 predators or the caps on cheyenne's would be nice. Just something simple imo