RCSB NBS detail (red)

Bootstrap

:nosewhat:
Feb 8, 2012
OKC
One of my online buddies lives about 45 minutes away from me, we've met at car meets and talk in car clubs, he tunes GM vehicles with HP Tuners, i've always wanted him to tune my truck, so I proposed a trade to him. A detail for a tune, today we made good on that deal. I don't have any before pictures or 50/50's but the paint was TRASHED. We brought it back to about 90% corrected, forgoing a rotary and M105. I daresay it cleaned up really well.

Used the Flex polisher, Hybrid 5&1/4" pads from AutoGeek and Adam's 2 step paint system

Holy huge tires batman, not crazy about that fromt end fully matched but all in all its a clean truck

Nice!

Looks good but he should have just tinted his whole windshield, it looks awkward.

Some wheels would really do it some good.

4y7a6amy.jpg
Used to look like this. That's my buddies old truck. He sold the 20s and put the 17s on it when he lowered it. He was wantin more fast lol it was 5.3, cam, stall, FBO, gears. Went 13.3 on motor then 12.2 on le spray. He put a lot of work into that truck considering what it looked like when he got it. I think it's for sale again.

And Cornell the shield used to be tinted. Put a new windshield in it then never had it redone.

Looks good. I like the idea of trading skills. Trying to get a dyno tune for my bike for a detail.